Terms of Usage
- 'User content' means all the content that a user submits to Ovoto.
- 'Poll' is the action of uploading any type of content on Ovoto and setting the available options.
- Ovoto doesn't claim any ownership rights for any uploaded content.
- The user grants Ovoto an irrevocable, nonexclusive license to reproduce, distribute, publicly display the user’s content (except for content not shared publicly).
- The user agrees that publicly sharing content allows other users to save and re-share the content.
- The user is solely responsible for their content. A user that re-shares or re-polls another person’s content will then be considered responsible for the content.
- The user cannot use the service for any illegal purpose or any use that will be considered offensive to other people.
- Ovoto can remove, without notice, any content which may be considered unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or is otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property.
- Ovoto is not responsible for any loss of data. The user should save content independently from Ovoto if they wish to ensure that it is not lost.
- Ovoto gives the user the option to set each poll as public or private. A private poll is visible within the app for the user only and also on the social media channels which have been selected by the user (such as Facebook or Twitter). A public poll is visible: in the app for all in-app-contacts, on the Ovoto website, and also on the selected social media channels.
- Ovoto may use some selected user content for promotional reasons.
- The list of places where public content may be shared may increase on an ongoing basis.
Back to homepage